Sustainable Development Course – abridged edition
Get a certificate upon completing this short course.
An independent and voluntary course for creative and leading innovative minds. Influential executives who do not like the status quo will gain from the sustainable development course – abridged edition. It is ideal for managers and experienced professionals seeking to support innovative solutions in any sector of the economy. This abridged edition is recommended for working professionals with several years of experience.
What will users get from the course?
• Approx. 41 minutes of interactive content with a blend of questions throughout the course.
• A simplified view of sustainable development, how it unlocks economic opportunities and relates to systems thinking.
• How every economy should interplay with the society and the environment to create a better and sustainable future for all.
• Major economic gaps to reduce business losses and increase employment opportunities in developing countries.
• Real figures that show the comparative state of unemployment, electricity and infrastructure in Nigeria versus developed countries.
• Soft skills that will improve increase productivity at work.
• Become a better decision maker. In employment or business, for instance.
• Questions to initiate systems thinking in the context of sustainable development.
• Experienced leaders across all disciplines seeking to become active players in the delivery of sustainable development goals.
• Leaders who aspire to move with speed, getting it right first time.
• Political analysts and other multi-disciplinary professionals that are new to the practical concept of sustainable development.