Sustainable Development Course – full
Get a certificate upon completing this 1hour course.
A voluntary course for creative thinking and innovative minds. The Sustainable Development Course – full edition is mainly for people who are ready to make a difference. It is suitable for flexible and vibrant change seekers with a passion to apply systems thinking in local contexts. This independent course is short and practicable. It comes highly recommended, as a personal development booster for both the employed and unemployed.
What will users get from the course?
- Approx. 58 minutes of interactive content with a blend of questions throughout the course.
- Understanding a simplified view of sustainable development, including why the United Nations considers it important.
- Learning how sustainable development unlocks economic opportunities
- Grasping how every economy should interplay with the society and the environment to create a better and sustainable future for all
- Identifying major economic gaps to reduce business losses and increase employment opportunities in developing countries
- Exploring real figures that show the comparative state of unemployment, electricity and infrastructure in Nigeria vis-à-vis developed countries
- Identifying soft skills that will improve individual employability and increase productivity
- Preparing participants to become better decision makers in every given opportunity whether in employment or business
- Eligibility to apply for participation in projects (subject to a selection process) that will have local impact to aid sustainable development
- Stimulating questions to initiate systems thinking in the context of sustainable development.
- Leaders who aspire to move with speed and accuracy
- Undergraduates who want to be adequately prepared with life skills in the changing world
- Postgraduates with a passion to add significant value to local environments without re-inventing the wheel or creating avoidable conflicts
- Young people that are keen to gather refined knowledge, sharpen their skills and make a tactful entry into the business world
- Political analysts and other multi-disciplinary professionals that are new to the practical concept of sustainable development.
There are no reviews yet.